Zoho Seminars – May 25th 2016
Two free Zoho Seminars and an open clinic are being offered by FlexableIT, A Zoho Advanced Solution provider. The Zoho Seminars are designed to get you started and using Zoho to a basic level and to inspire you as to what / how you can use Zoho CRM within your business. the Zoho Seminars are designed as standalone blocks – so you can come for a taster or drop in for a specific block.
In the afternoon we are also offering a free Zoho Clinic where we can answer questions specific to your needs or existing usage of Zoho.
All the Zoho Seminars are taking place in our dedicated training suite: The Coach House, Upper York Street, Bristol, BS2 8QN.
Zoho CRM Introduction
This two hour seminar will give you a quick overview of Zoho CRM and how Zoho CRM can work in your business. In this seminar you will learn:
- What is CRM and why you should be using it
- How to signup for a free Zoho CRM Account
- The different versions of Zoho CRM
- How to login to Zoho CRM
- How to add Users to Zoho CRM
- What are Modules
- What are Records
- How to add data
- How to create views to manage your data
- How to build and view a sales pipeline
When: May 25th – 1000 to 1200
Zoho CRM – Using Zoho CRM
This two hour seminar will give you a quick overview of how to use Zoho CRM within your business. In this seminar, you will learn:
- Terminology and Language of a traditional Sales process
- Understanding Zoho Modules and Records
- Generating a Lead
- Navigation and Functionality of a Lead
- Converting a Lead
- Working with a Sales Potential (Opportunity)
When: May 25th – 1300 to 1500
Zoho Clinic – Q&A
This free event is a drop in session where you can come and visit us, learn more about Zoho’s suite of products or if you have a particular question or challenge around Zoho see how we can help.
When: May 25th – 1500 to 1700